Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Missing this beautiful, beautiful girl sooooooo much today!




Today I have been missing Katrina too much! She is SUCH a sweet little girl and it amazes me how happy she is after all shes been through! Just one year ago, when she was 5 a group of gangstas came in to her house and raped and murdered her 18 year old sister a little while later her 3 year old little brother was kid-napped from her yard! She has been through SO much but is so happy, sweet, and loving! I got the closest to this little girl in my last visit. We really clicked. Everytime I walked in she dropped whatever she was doing and ran up to be screaming GRACIE and gave me a huge hug!!!!! She would randomly run up to me and just hug me and say "Gracie I love you soooo much!!!". One night while we where having a party she sat in my lap and kept whispering in my ear "Gracie I love you soooooooooooooooo much!" and then I would tell her I loved her soooooooooooooooooooo much and it would keep on going for about 30 minutes! And oh how I love her! I can't wait to see her when I go to Haiti on October 7th (41 days!!!)! Katrina, Gracie renmen ou anpil!


No comments: